Work with Us
We have thrived in even the most challenging of times and now that the worst of the Covid-19 crisis is behind us we’re looking to kick on again, so we’re actively seeking talented, free thinking and self motivated designers to add creativity and diversity to our dynamic team.
By arriving at this page you probably already know that we are not like any other inter design company, to begin with how many design companies do you know that can boast their own award winning furniture collection? Work with us and you will have the latest cutting edge furniture from Italy’s hottest furniture designers (our partners) at your finger tips. Our customer base is a delicious mix of design conscious home owners from the UK’s most affluent areas and collaborations with fellow interiors professionals, can you enhance our glowing reputation within this target market?
- Middleweight interior designer
- Senior designer with studio management experience
- Fully Qualified High-End Kitchen Designer
Skill sets required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Candidates must be proficient in 2D/3D rendering software e.g. Rhinoceros / 3D Max / Vray / Photoshop / Revit
- Architectural planning (not essential)
- Excellent starting salary with monthly commision
- Pension plan offered to the right candidate
If this sounds like you please send your portfolio / CV to: