Design process, concept, goals
- This project was about to create a bright living area and dining area without cluttering the space.
- The client was interested in having something functional, “linear” and minimalistic but, at the same time, to use as much as possible the wall and introducing a fireplace area.
- The client wanted the space to look light and bright but also distinctive.
Products introduced: the living room is made with i-modulArt by Presotto, Air Sofa by Lago, i-modulArt coffee table with fireplace by Presotto, Wing Mirror by Fiam. The dining area is made with Ait Table by Lago, Dangla Chairs by Lago.
Achieved (referred to the points above) and remarks from client:
- A key point is been the use of wall mounted structures, transparent glass and sleek glass legs. The combination of those elements made sure that the day light passing through the room was not compromised.
- Thanks to the big modularity of our products, we managed to create a well-proportioned but also unique layout. The fireplace area is been integrated in the central coffee table.
- Effect achieved using the colour scheme made of neutrals blend with greys and wood.
We are very happy with this project’s outcome and the most remarkable element is been the use, for some of the units fronts, of the exclusive finish Galaxy Stone: an innovative, exclusive and natural material...very much appreciated by the client that bowed over with the final results that for sure added an increase in value to the marketable rate post works.